Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweden Tour

I'm on my way out to Sweden for some gigs. If you are out there or know people who are please let them know - would be great to see some friendly faces. Most of the shows I'm performing at are Swedish-language but obviously my bits will be in English and you're welcome to hang round the bar and ignore the rest if, like me, your Swedish isn't good enough to argue your way out of Ikea.

Sun 17th Oct

Tiny Comedy 7pm at Southside Pub

Big Ben 8pm on Folkungagatan

Tues 19th Oct

Komikaze at Sugar Bar on Kammakargatan

Weds 20th Oct

Skrattarå Comedy Club in Årsta


Thurs 21st Oct


Laughs at the Liffey in Gamla Stan


FLOPP 8pm at O'Leary's on Liljeholmstorget


Also any top tips about sightseeing in Stockholm or getting around much much appreciated!

No comments: