Monday, May 16, 2005

In praise of casual sex

For once the Grauniad's "gender" pages have produced something I can relate to. An article about the morning after pill. For those of us who aren't deeply religious (or even shallowly religious) and don't subscribe to any stupid notions about three little cells having a soul, the availability of the morning after pill offers the freedom to be more spontaneous and have sex even when you've forgotten to pack for it! Hurray!

And before anybody bothers to mail in their comments on the potential risks of having unprotected sex, let me remind you of the risk of NOT having sex: You might wake up one day, discover you're 85, your sex drive has long since dried up, you've got about a fortnight to live and you're still a virgin...!

1 comment:

Cruella said...

For those who are wondering, yes I will delete abusive and offensive posts. You know who you are. I welcome genuine discussion and I also welcome light-hearted banter. I will delete outright insults however. So please don't bother if that's all you're planning.